Rules and RegulationsRules and Regulations
All players, team manager, coaches, staff and all parents or guardians of players are required to abide by the following rules and regulations of Lagos Tigers Football Club.
These rules govern the Administration and management of the club as well as the attendance and behaviour of all stakeholders mentioned.
In order to become a member of Lagos Tigers FC, you must:
- be between the ages of 3 and 19 years old,
- Submit a registration form online, completed and signed by a parent or guardian,
- Ensure you have been cleared by a physician to participate in outdoor football activities,
- Pay the registration fee , uniform fee and Termly subscription fee.
- The cost of registration is a one off 30,000 Naira fee.
- Uniform kit costs N25,000 only.
- At the beginning of every term, including the first month, members will pay their club subscription fees in Naira to maintain membership in the club and participate in club activities.
- A player is ineligible to participate in club activities if he / she has not paid the necessary fees.
As a player, you should:
1. Always play to the best of your ability and within the spirit and laws of the game.
2. Avoid all forms of violence and dangerous play.
3 Never use inappropriate, foul or abusive language whether it is directed at match officials, opposition players or management, your team-mates, coaches, management, spectators or no-one in particular.
4.Always accept the referee’s/officials’ decisions during a match without any adverse comment and without showing any form of dissent.
5. Treat everyone with respect at all times including match officials, opposition players or management, your team-mates, coaches, management, spectators or no-one in particular.
6.Always abide by the instructions of your team manager and coaches provided they do not contradict the spirit of this code.
7.Abide by the team playing policy.
8 Inform your team supervisor and coach ahead of time when you are unavailable to attend a practice or game.
9. Arrive at club training on time.
10. Be appropriately dressed for a match in the team jersey and shorts provided by the Club.
* The club management may restrict a non-compliant child from participating in club activities.
Parents have a great influence on a child’s enjoyment in football. They also have a huge influence on a child’s behaviour and attitude towards other players, officials and the manager, assistant & coach. The Club therefore expects parents to always set a good example to all the players.
In particular you should:
1. Act as positive role models in terms of language, attitude & sportsmanship – encourage good behaviour at all times.
2. Show respect to match officials, manager, coaches & the opposition – applaud the opposition as well as your own team.
3. Respect the supervisors and coaches decision at all times & give the players your full support.
4. Do not enter the training field during training or matches.
5. Do not coach from the sidelines.
6. In the event of conflict or a dispute or incident involving your player, allow the coaches to resolve the matter and do not take matters into your own hands whether concerning a player in your care or another player. Intervention from additional parties can increase the risk of the issue escalating.
7. Never use inappropriate, foul or abusive language or shout at any children, the supervisors , assistant & coach, the officials or the opposition in an aggressive manner.
8. As and when necessary, be responsible for transporting the player to & from training & matches on a timely basis.
9. Fully support and enable both your child and the manager, assistant & coach to comply with the Club’s Player Codes of Conduct.
10. Abide by the team playing policy.
11. Always make sure the players are fully kitted in their branded LTFC kits provided by management as we will not allow any player to participate during training.
Team Supervisors are instructed to report persistent non-compliance with these rules to the Management who shall have the power to advise parents, guardians and supporters that they are no longer welcome to attend matches and in extreme circumstances to suspend the playing member from matches.